FIRST-EVER COCKTAIL WEEK FEATURES RESTAURANTS, BOUTIQUES, HISTORIC SITES AND MORE!
Craft cocktail lovers won’t want to miss the first-ever Old Town Cocktail Week happening May 3 to 11 throughout Old Town Alexandria. Old Town Cocktail Week invites you to “Drink Up Old Town” and take part in Alexandria’s growing craft scene as you enjoy specialty cocktails and attend more than 20 events at boutiques, historic sites, restaurants and more. Throughout the week, enjoy drinks from a variety of locations, including Columbia Firehouse, Hank’s Pasta Bar, Mason Social, Magnolia’s On King, The People’s Drug, Urbano 116, Vermilion, and Virtue Feed & Grain.
Old Town Cocktail Week kicks off with Art on the Rocks on May 3, presented by The Art League at the Torpedo Factory Art Center, and culminates with a Meet the Makers Virginia Spirits Tasting Event on May 11 at Gadsby’s Tavern Museum.
Get ready for special tastings, cocktail seminars, and a whole lot of fun! Additional events include:
• MAY 4 – Kentucky Breakfast Stout Derby Party at Mason Social
• MAY 7 – The Old Town Drinks book release party at The Hour
• MAY 8 – A Hoptails event at Chadwicks with Port City Brewing Company
• MAY 10 – Bubbles, Barrels, and BBQ at George Washington’s Distillery & Gristmill
• MAY 11 – Cocktail seminars at Columbia Firehouse
Admission varies depending on the event. For more information and to plan your Old Town Cocktail Week experience, visitOldTownCocktailWeek.com and join the conversation online by using #OldTownCocktailWeek and #visitALX!